7 Mar 2014

My regimen is ALL NATURAL!


Check out my Hair Duties list at the top to see the amazing products.

Remember that I bought lots of Shea Moisture products from America last year December... well, they've been working so well for my hair. The shampoo cleanses my hair squeaky clean!

Moisturiser: Shea butter mix + water
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Restorative Shampoo
Protein Conditioner: Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner or Mayonaise
Moisturising Conditioner: Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner
Leave-in/detangler: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Clarifier: Apple Cider Vinegar
Treatments: Hot Oil (JBCO, Castor, Jojoba & Rosemary oil), Garlic and onion treatment and Avocado and greek yoghurt hair mask.

Shea Moisture products are super effective and a little goes a long way so you get your money's worth! ACV cleanses my hair so well! There is no way for any sulphates, parabens, and any other harsh chemicals to enter my regimen or hair. My hair is doing great and I'm so proud of it. I thought that it wouldn't feel as clean as it could with a sulphate regimen, but no.

My hair is super healthy (compared to my relaxer times, uuh) and I love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?