30 Jun 2014

Dryness + New Products! Staple?

So me and Lisa went product shopping. The way we scan the ingredient list so intelligently, the shop keepers were getting a bit annoyed with us. Oh well, I managed to get the Vitale conditioner that Lisa has been recommending to me for ages! Oh, and cantu!!

Okay, okay, hold up, you are using products?? Yes I am. My hair has been feeling super dry lately, especially with its length.

Here are my new product stash:

MOISTURISER
Water/Aloe Vera Juice + Shea Butter

CONDITIONER + AVOCADO OIL
This conditioner is amazing. When I soaked my cleansed strands in this, the moisture comes back in even greater amounts. I LOVE IT. Thank you, Lisa! :D It h

SHAMPOO



THIS SHAMPOO DOES WONDERS. Also comes in Rosemary. Leaves my hair and scalp feeling super cleansed and lathers so well so you can really dig in deep. When I then read the description about the luxurious foam, I was liken yes indeed. There was a lavender version but the scent was stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?