12 Aug 2014

Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Mask Review - Staple





I've used this product only twice but today was wash day and my hair was feeling really brittle and thin. I decided to use this product to deep condition (along side my usual olive and avocado oil). 

Result: AMAZING. My hair feels super strong again and it gave it volume! My hair feels thicker. It's definitely my staple to use whenever my hair feels limp.


Ingredients
Baobab Oil - Contains Vitamins A, C, D, E and F to fortify and strengthen hair. Yucca - Thickens hair while adding volume. Biotin - A powerful B vitamin that strengthens the hair follicle.

Deionized Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ammonium Salt (Conditioner), Yucca Filamentosa Extract, Vegetable Protein, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Extract, Biotin, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Rosemary Extract, Bamboo Extract, Sorbitol Esters, Caprylyl glycol, Essential Oil Blend, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) *Certified Organic Ingredient

I'm going to look into the Yucca & Baobab line because it might just be what my hair needs - since I have fine hair and this line specifically helps to promote thick hair (it has biotin). Shea Moisture impressed me. I guess you'll have to see which of their range works for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?