31 Aug 2014

Posting my regimen benefits..

I've decided to become more active on my hair blog. I've been experimenting and finalising my staple products. I am almost done. I recorded my Bentonite Clay experience which I loved! Definitely added to my staple.

I will be posting the benefits of:
- Bentonite Clay Detox
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Jojoba Oil and Argan Oil
- Flaxseed Gel

And my experience with them, including why I've made them my staple.
As you know, I ENJOY D.I.Y, homemade stuff. I am a natural enthusiast, and I love a simple cook-up. As much as I love a quick and simple regimen, I also love making time to create new things.

I will be later posting my review of:
- Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle conditioner
- Kinky Curly Knot Today? - actually not. If you've been watching my videos, you know how much I love this stuff. I can't live without it. I just can't. It's the best detangler.

The final thing I need to whip up is an alternative to KKKT, using marshmallow root and slippery elm powder. Yes! All coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?