26 Dec 2015

What has happened 2015

Here are a few pictures to highlight the events that have taken place so far this year:
- Found the love of my life (didn't know, now I do haha)
- I finished my finals
- I cut my hair!
- I celebrated my birthday
- I graduated
- I passed my driving and earned my driving licence
- I got my first job

And it was all amazing. It is definitely worthwhile to take some time to look back and reflect on the great moments, and really appreciate them and be grateful for them.

My birthday 








2 comments:

  1. It seems that 2015 was a wonderful year for you. I hope 2016 will be even greater or at least as good. :-) It's always comforting to hear people experiencing positive things even when you don't know them personally. There are so many negative events in the news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elodie! Thank you so much for your comments. Amen, and same to you!

      Delete

What do you think?