12 Jan 2016

My New Minitwists Inspiration

My New Minitwists Inspiration

Like Nap85, Kinkystyles1980 has a set regimen whenever she does her mini twists/braids. But I have been binge watching on her videos again and I just love the results and the way her hair looks so visually healthy and thicker in each video so I wanted to learn her regimen. Here's Kinkystyles1980 minitwist tutorial. She takes her braids/twists down, oils her hair and roots to loosen up the bottom build-up, then she deep conditions with her avocado treatment. She then washes, and conditions as she detangles.

This will be my new minitwists regimen the moment I reach that length. I'll get onto my avocado treatments after keeping my twists in for 4-5 weeks to rejuvenate my hair! Avocado Oil is what I always use in my deep conditioners, but the actual fruit does more wonders to our tresses.

KinkyStyles1980






Jennell B Stewart (BlakIzBeautiful) has a great video on mini twists and how she does it aswell. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?